Need it now?
Your request will be answered personally by one of our experienced sales engineers!
- High performance AC current output: 45A
- Wide resistance measurement range: 10 ~ 510mΩ
- Meet UL, CSA, TUV, VDE, CE safety test requirements
- Compact size and easy to operate
- Provide reliable and stable test results
- Built-in resistance compensation function
- Standard RS-232 interface
- CE Certified
Ground Bond Applications
Ground resistance and ground integrity production test of appliances, instruments and ITE in accordance with IEC, UL, TUV, CSA, EN and other standards. Ground connection on devices which use a 3-prong power cord.
- ITE / consumer electronic safety testing
- Transformer safety testing
- Generator/motor safety testing
- Non-electronic safety testing
- Appliance electrical safety testing
- Medical electrical safety testing
Get our Newsletter: Click the link below to register.
Guardian 1050 - Ground Bond Tester
The Guardian 1050 is an instrument dedicated to measuring grounding resistance within the range of 0.1~510 mΩ and AC current output up to 45A. Its compact design and easy operation is most suitable for ground testing in the production line. The built-in resistance compensation function results in highly reliable, stable test results. The Guardian 1050 is an economical and useful ground bond tester.
Guardian 1050 AC current output 45A
The Guardian 1050 can be incorporated into an automated manufacturing environment with remote start and GO/NOGO results output through the rear panel PLC interface.
Guardian 1050: Ground Bond Tester
A190701: Remote control box
A195720: GPIB interface
A190510: Printer interface
*All specifications subject to change without notice.