Need it now?
Your request will be answered personally by one of our experienced sales engineers!
- DC Hipot Voltage 100 to 12,000V, Output Current to 10mA
- IR Measurements 100kΩ to 50GΩ, Test Voltage 50 to 1000VDC
- Programmable Ramp and Test Times
- Fast Cutoff and Quick Discharge of Device Under Test
- Programmable Hi/Lo Limits for Pass/Fail Testing
- LCD Display for Menu Programming and Test Results
- Internal Storage and Recall of 50 Test Setups, 10 Steps Each
- Front and Rear Panel Output Connections
- Front Panel Lockout Prevents Changes to the Test Setup
- Automatic Offset to Zero Out Stray Leakage Current
- Remote I/O Interface Included Standard
- RS-232 Interface Optional
- IEEE-488 and Printer Interfaces
- Optional External 8 Channel Scanner Optional
DC Hipot Applications
- Production or Compliance Testing of Appliances, Wire, Cable, and Other Electrical Products which have High Leakage Current
- Testing to Safety Standards which Require or Recommend a 500VA Tester
- Testing of Electrical Products Requiring the Application of High AC or DC Voltages
- Testing of Transformers, Coils, and Large Horsepower Motors
Get our Newsletter: Click the link below to register.
Guardian 12KV - DC Hipot Tester
The Guardian 12KV DC performs DC Hipot testing over a voltage range of 100 to 12,000V DC with a maximum leakage current output of 10mA. Additionally, the 12KV tester provides insulation resistance measurement capability over a range 100kΩ to 50GΩ, at test voltages from 50 to 1000V DC.
In all cases, both high and low limits are operator programmable for quick, and easy pass/fail testing. These dual limits are essential to ensure that the device under test is actually making contact with the tester. For consistent testing, up to 50 setups can be stored in instrument memory for later recall. An optional high voltage scanner is also available for testing multi-connection devices.
Guardian 12KV DC Hipot Voltage 100 to 12,000V, Output Current to 30mA
The Guardian 12KV can be incorporated into an automated manufacturing environment with remote start and GO/NOGO results output through the rear panel PLC interface.
Guardian 10KV: AC Hipot Tester
A190701: Remote control box
A195720: GPIB interface
A190510: Printer interface