Need it now?
Your request will be answered personally by one of our experienced sales engineers!
- AC Hipot Voltage 50 to 5000V, Output Current to 20mA
- DC Hipot Voltage 50 to 6000V, Output Current to 5mA
- IR Measurements 100kohms to 50Gohms, Test Voltage 50 to 1000VDC
- Programmable Ground Continuity Check, 0.1 to 5ohms
- Programmable Ramp, Test, and Fall Times
- Fast Cutoff and Discharge of Device Under Test
- Programmable Hi/Lo Limits for Pass/Fail Testing
- Large LCD Display for Menu Programming and Test Results
- Internal Storage and Recall of 80 Test Setups
- Ground Fault Interrupt Shutdown for Operator Safety
- Front and Rear Panel Output Connections
- Front Panel Lockout Prevents Changes to the Test Setup
- Automatic Offset to Zero Out Stray Leakage Current
- Instruments Upgradeable, Sentry 10 to 20 to 30
- 3mA Current Limit per EN50191
- UL Listed and CE Marked
- Production Testing of Appliances, Instruments and Information Technology Equipment in accordance with UL, IEC, TÜV and Other Standards such as EN60335, EN60950, EN61010, CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1, UL3111 and UL1950
- Electric Motor Safety Testing
- Lighting Fixtures Safety Testing
Get our Newsletter: Click the link below to register.
Sentry 30 Plus - AC/DC/IR Hipot Tester
The Sentry 30 Plus AC/DC/IR Hipot Tester (CE Mark) has all of the features of the Sentry 20 Plus in addition to Insulation Resistance (IR) testing. The IR measurement range is from 0.1MΩ to 50GΩ with test voltages from 50 to 1000VDC.
Program & Display Ground Continuity: The Sentry Plus Series can measure and display the resistance between the ground blade of the power cord and any exposed metal on the product.
Upgradeable: With the Sentry Plus Series, it is possible to add DC and/or IR test capability without purchasing a new instrument. The Sentry 10 Plus can be upgraded to a Sentry 20 or 30 Plus and the Sentry 20 Plus can be upgraded to a Sentry 30 Plus.
Meets UL Hipot Tester Requirements: The Sentry Plus instruments measure & display the output voltage directly at the output terminals. The instruments have both visual and audible failure indications, and after a failure the STOP switch must be pressed prior to another measurement.
Sentry 30 Plus AC/DC/IR: IR Measurements 100kohms to 50Gohms, Test Voltage 50 to 1000VDC
The Sentry 30 Plus can be incorporated into an automated manufacturing environment with remote start and GO/NOGO results output through the rear panel PLC interface.
Sentry 30 Plus: AC/DC/IR Hipot Tester
A190701: Remote control box
A195720: GPIB interface
A190510: Printer interface